Here are some Valentine RAK's I received from some friends. Gina always remembers me on Valentine's Day & never forgets. Her card is so darn adorable, I loved it Gina! Denise is a very talented crafter & besides the cards & wonderful projects she makes she is also a fabulous jewelry maker. She sent me some earrings & a card & they are so beautiful! I love it Denise! She makes some amazing bracelets too, I have one she sent last year & wear it almost everyday. I just love it so much!!! Now you need to stop by Denise & Gina's blog to see what they are up to now...you won't be disappointed. Have fun & thanks for dropping by today!
From Denise

From Gina

Thank you so much ladies, your the best!
Have a great weekend!
4 comments:
Great cards and gifts! Love the new blog wear!
Hi Rita,
So glad you liked my little "love bug":)
Hugs,
Gina
awe...too cute! love your V-day gifts. have a great week!
Oh how nice!!! You deserve them!
Post a Comment