Sunday, December 4, 2011

Coffee anyone???

Good mornin' peeps!

Wow, I went to an awesome comedy club show last night with hubby, met up with one of my former co-workers & had a blast! It was soooo funny!!! Thanks Vanessa for the free tickets & Celeste, you always make me laugh whenever I'm with you.

Ok, now onto my card...isn't this so darn cute? I love it, I found this idea on Lorri's blog & she has a fantastic video tutorial on how to make this cute gift card holder. What a cute way to give a coffee gift card, hah? Reminds me of my favorite coffee...Starbucks! I love getting Starbucks gift cards...another hint for my family & friends, yep, that's right...I'm NOT shy!

The Vendor Fair went well & I'm sharing a few pics below. Thanks for stopping by & have a great Sunday!








Jessica & Beth Tastefully Simple Reps (if you need to order anything I have a button on my sidebar for Jessica's web page)


















Missy, our hostess & owner of Revolutions Salon. Thanks Missy for an awesome fun night!


Happy stampin'!!!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Love this idea. Since we don't have Starbucks close by....I suppose I could use it for the coffee shop we have. Looks like you had a fabulous time. Where is a picture of your booth?

reeree62 said...

Oh, Rita... sooo cute! Of course the lipstick mark makes it!! Love it...
Looks like you had a great craft fair. I wish so much that I could have gone. Are you in any others? Hope u did well!