Sorry for not posting often but I've been a busy bee lately. I'm in the process of making samples of wedding invitations for my great niece for her wedding in Hawaii. I'm making 2 different designs that she picked out from about 20 designs that I sent her to look at & I wanted to make one in a few different colors with a couple of embossing folders to give it a different look. I'm waiting on some measurements for the other design from a blogging friend of mine, I hope to get those soon. When the samples are done & sent to Kim to tweak it the way she wants then I'll post them. I won't post the finished invitation until I'm done & she mails them out to everyone.
This will be my first wedding invitation that I've ever made. I made the wedding programs for my son's wedding & they were a big hit with everyone & they came out soooo beautiful. I made the shower invitations for my daughter's bridal shower but never wedding invites so I'm a little nervous. OK, enough chatter, lets get on to today's card.
I have a get well card for today & I cased this design from Diana, thanks for the inspiration Diana! Go on over to her blog, she is amazing & I love reading her blog, she makes me laugh with her chatter, she is so much fun.
Have a great day peeps!

Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate each visit and comment. Stop by again soon.
3 comments:
Hey lady - I'm back! Believe it or not, I've been stalking your posts, just not commenting. I'm so sorry! Let me say that I love the colors on this card! You did a great job! xoxo, Linda
Hey Kiddo! LOVE this card. You know me and Fall, leaves, earthy stuff, etc. I bought this set a long time ago and still have not used it. This is great inspiration to do so. Hope you are well! Best, Curt
Beautiful card! I love it! Can't wait to see the invitations you are making. I only made invitation once. It was hard because of the embossing part but it was fun to make at the same time.
Post a Comment