Wow, I had a fabulous time yesterday at a retirement luncheon for a friend that I used to work with & I got to see so many of my former co-workers that I hadn't seen in a few years. You know, you never miss the work but you sure do miss the people you worked with & became friends with over the years. Wishing you all the best Linda & many happy stress free years!
Today's card was cased from Amy, I changed it up a bit when I came across this cute sizzix die of cupid that I forgot I had from years ago. So happy I found it in time for Valentine's day. I cut out 1 red cupid & 1 black cupid & put them offside to create a little shadow & then placed a dimensional behind it to create some dimension, I love how it turned out.
Are you all ready for Super Bowl Sunday? We will be watching the game at Marc & Sarah's house with her family, & having some great food. Well whatever you do this weekend, stamping or watching the football game...enjoy! Thanks for stopping by!
Front of card

inside

Have a great Super Bowl weekend!!! Goooooo Pats!!!
1 comment:
Hey Rita! This is such a sweet card! And I love that you decorate the inside too - I always forget to do that. Have a wonderful weekend! xoxo!
Post a Comment