Today's card design I found on Dawn Griffith's blog & she has a video tutorial on how to make it, click on her name to view video...Go on give it a try, it's awesome! This design is called a "Tunnel card".
I LOVE this Whiff of Joy stamp & she's called "Pregnant Willow" & I also used "Rose Swing". I bought these two stamps together (along with a sitting bride Willow stamp) because it appears that she is sitting. Whenever I stamp her for a card I look at her & wonder what is she thinking? Do you remember when you were pregnant for the first time & all the thoughts that went through your mind? Leave me a comment and let me know. I remember thinking...is the baby going to be healthy, am I going to be a good mother, will I have a girl or a boy & I loved feeling the baby move & kick. Those were just a few normal thoughts everyone of us think about when we are pregnant.
I made a few pregnant cards for baby showers that I needed to sell at the salon...so stay tuned for more. OMGosh speaking of babies....it's only 17 more days before our granddaughter is born!!! We are ALL so excited & can't wait to meet her.
Have a great Sunday & thanks for stopping by & visiting me today!


view from the top



Happy stampin' peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment