Monday, July 16, 2012

Baby Box Surprise

Good mornin' Peeps!

Today I have a cute little box I made with a little surprise for Sarah to open when we went over to their house yesterday to chill by the pool (my fav summer activity), & of course we LOVE being with Marc & Sarah. I bought these cute bibs (the duck bib says "Grandma gives the best hugs" & the other one is a plain yellow bib) that came wrapped to look like a cupcake & I found the cutest box tutorial to house them in...I loved making this box...it was soooo easy! The tutorial can be found HERE by Karli. I hope you give it a try, you will be happy you did!

Well our granddaughter makes her entrance into the world in 1 more month...wow, time sure did go by fast. I have a few more things up my sleeve for my cutie patootie & her mom & dad....so stay tuned. Talk to you again soon. Have a great day, stay cool, it's going to be a hot & humid day! Thanks for stopping by!


Surprise in a Box






Image by Mo Manning











Happy Stampin' peeps!

1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

SUPER CUTE!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR AWESOME PROJECT!
xxoxoxo