Monday, July 30, 2012

Craving...Ice Cream & Pickles

Good mornin' peeps!

Hope you had a great weekend! Well today's card is my all time favorite pregnant girl which is a digi image but the good news is that this image is one of the New images that will be sold as rubber stamps soon. She is a Saturated Canary image created by Krista & she is an amazing designer. I also bought some other images that she made so you will see lots of her images in the future...I love these girls!!! I made tunnel cards in 2 colors & 2 other designed cards that you will see in another post that will be up sometime this week, so don't forget to come back.

Have a great day!


Coral






Purple


Happy stampin' peeps!

3 comments:

Rebecha said...

Wow! This is such an adorable image. I need to try a tunnel card.

reeree62 said...

Soooo cute, Rita! What an adorable image. And I love the inside... the "tunnel"! Cool.

reeree62 said...

PS...good coloring job... the pickles look great!