Good mornin' Peeps!
NOW I remember why I don't post so much anymore...I hate this NEW blogger set up, I can NEVER find anything anymore. I have a hard time finding the area where I'm supposed to post. It takes me awhile to find the location of things, not as easy as the old way & I get frustrated to easy but I AM determined even though I don't like the arrangement. Then as I'm typing, it's telling me the HTML is in error even though everything looks good on the post...I don't get it. Today I found an area that let me change something on the HTML, to something they call "Show HTML literally"...what the hell does that mean? So I'm giving that a try, ugh!!! Is this supposed to be easier??? I think not!!! Anyway, let me move on.
I bought these boxes from the SU clearance rack last February & put them together, that was soooo much fun! It's still in the clearance rack, it's called "Christmas Keepsake box & it's $11.97 (reg. price was $19.95), the only things I had to buy to finish off this project was the stamp set "Pines & Poinsettia's" which I already had(not sure if they retired that set, so it might not be available) & some spray adheasive for the glitter. I then put the boxes away in a plastic bin till I needed them. When the cookies arrived (they are individually wrapped) I wanted to see if they would fit in this box & they fit perfectly on their sides, I just added tissue paper. This box is the perfect sized for a scarf, a t-shirt, hat & so many other items if you want to give it a try. It comes with easy to follow instructions & there was a video with Shelli & her daughter making one, I used the video but I no longer have the link. If you ask a demo maybe she knows if its still on the SU Home page somewhere.
Tomorrow I will have some Gift card holders & a money card for you & that will be the end of my Christmas projects. I hope to see you back her tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by & have a great day! Stay warm everyone, it's freezing out there.
Click on the pictures to make them bigger.
SU Christmas Box - I filled this box with "Honolulu Cookies" for both of my kids. Yummmmmm....we ALL love these cookies & this box was perfect for them. Great presentation!
Top view
Side & top view
Side view with scallops & pearls
Bows with pearl
Close-up
Happy stamping everyone!






1 comment:
Pretty box. You did a great job. Glad to see you blog again. Take care and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment