Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Use your Scraps on a Clean & Simple Card

Happy hump day Peeps!!!

Well we woke up to snow this morning...looks soooo pretty when it's falling but when it stops I'm over it & just want it to melt. BRING on the Spring & Summer!!! I don't know, the older I get the more I hate being in the cold. I wish we could afford 2 homes, one for the summer & one in a warm part of the country for the winters....I think we need to win the lottery! Ok, on to my cards.

I saw this cute card design on "Paper Crafter's Library" & decided to use up some of my scraps & make a few. If you have lots of scraps (who doesn't) this is a fantastic design for them. It's very fast & easy to make. Here are the ones I made Monday. Hope you like them.

Thanks for joining me today, leave a message & let me know what you think. Have a good day everyone!


Front

inside










Happy stamping!

No comments: