Well it is finally going to be a Hot day today...around 80 degrees & we are all soooo happy about it!!! I think Spring is finally here & Summer is right around the corner! Pool time....can't wait!!!
I finally got the "My Paper Pumpkin" welcome kit last month & as soon as it arrived I went to work! I love it!!! I can't wait to get my hands on the May kit & see what's in it, mine should be here Monday, I'm so excited! I made the first card like the picture on the kit & then changed the other 3 cards up just a little bit. Hope you like it.
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by my blog today!
My Paper Pumpkin Welcome kit - made 3 of the 4 cards in the kit just a little different than the picture in the kit
Just added some twine & tied a bow to the button
Added bakers twine to the button, tied a bow & placed the button at the top right of the sticker this time
Changed it up a bit by making it a landscape card, adding twine, tieing a bow & positioning the stickers up higher & placing the button on top right
Happy stampin' everyone!




2 comments:
very nice, very nice indeed, especially since I have't even had time to open mine yet.....
Fun cards Rita! I like the changes you made. Definitely makes them your own. Hugs, Curt
Post a Comment