First of all I would like to give all those affected by the tornadoes in Moore, Oklahoma my love & prayers, you are in my thoughts at this most difficult time...my heart goes out to you all.
Today's card has a nautical theme with a cute Seahorse on it. I LOVE Seahorse's, don't you? They are so stinkin' cute! I just LOVE how this card turned out!!! I saw this card on Lisa Young's blog & fell in love with it! The stamp set is by SU "By the Tide" & used the water blotches from SU "French Foliage" to look like bubbles. Embossed the background layer with the SU cloud embossing folder. I think I'll make a Father's day card like this one too! Well let me go back upstairs & make that one right now. I'm also working on something that Dan wanted me to make for him but I can't show it till July.
Have a great day & thanks for stopping by & visiting me today, I sure do appreciate it!
inside: Sentiment is from PTI "Inside and Out Birthday" stamp set.
Happy stampin' peeps!


1 comment:
Rita... just LOVE this card!!! Loving the inside sentiment too! Where'd u get the Nantucket stamp??
Post a Comment