Well today's project was something Dan asked me to make for his boss's retirement party, so I sat at my desk & thought of what she might like & came up with a box of all occasion cards. I remembered that Deanna had a box on her blog that I liked & the size she made is perfect for A2 size cards. Once I found it again I went upstairs to work & made the box first, then a few days later made the top of the box along with the 2 sympathy cards to match the box. After that I set out to make a few more cards along with some cards that I had in my stash. Then I made her retirement card, I've made this card before & love this image & card design...it's my go to design for retirement cards (unless it's for a male, then I will have to come up with a different image & I have a few in mind, hahaha!!!) Dan told me that she loved it! That made me a happy crafter! Don't you love it when people appreciate your work?
Thanks for joining me today, you know how much I love your company! Have a great day!
Retirement card
Inside
This box fit 10 cards. This box was created by my good friend Deanna, click HERE for her tutorial...she's amazing! Thanks Deanna!
I made 2 sympathy cards to match the box.
I put 10 cards & envelopes in the box - a mixed set of birthday, wedding, sympathy, baby, get well, etc.
Happy stamping peeps!






2 comments:
Love the retirement card! It's so pretty! I love the cards you made for her too along with the box.
Wow, you were able to fit 10 cards in there? I could only fit 6. I guess my card has a lot of layers.
Awesome, Rita!!
Post a Comment