Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Magical Masking Tape Technique

Good mornin' Peeps!

Hope your all enjoying your summer...I can't believe it's the last day of July. The summer is just flying by & in a few weeks Braelynn will be a year old...wowzer!

Today's card is a technique I saw on Splitcoast called Magical Masking Tape & Beate has a video on how to do it, so click HERE & take a look...it was fun to do. Here are my cards that I did with this technique. Give it a try!

Thanks for dropping by & have a great day!





Happy stamping peeps!

3 comments:

Doris said...

These cards are beautiful! Thanks for including the link--I'll be trying this technique soon.

Little C's Creations said...

Wow!! They turned out so elegant!! I'm gonna go check the video out now. Thanks for sharing, Rita!! Love Ya! Jen

Mary said...

I absolutely love the way that you make one card and then do it again with different colors. These are lovely.

Mary from NH