Monday, July 22, 2013

My Paper Pumpkin - June kit

Good morning Peeps!

Boy, has it been hot, hot, hot, not just here but all across the country. I sure hope that you are all staying cool! It's supposed to get a little cooler here this week...around the 80's & not so humid. I know I haven't been posting lately but I've been busy & just started a yoga class. Had my 2nd class this past week & I'm not sure yet if I really like it but time will tell.

Today's cards are from the June SU MY Paper Pumpkin kit, I have their version & then I have my version using some PTI hexagon stamps. I also inked the zig zag stamp that came with the kit in red & then kissed the heart stamp to that to make some zig zag hearts & then added some twine & popped up 3 hexagons on the front. Hope you like it!

Stay cool everyone!


SU version

inside

My version with a little twist


Happy stamping peeps!

No comments: