Thursday, June 5, 2008

Another Father's Day Card

I'm back with another Father's Day card. I have one more that I will post tomorrow & that will be it for Father's Day cards. Two posts in one day wow, what am I thinking? Just don't feel like cleaning, oh well! It will get done eventually, I'm not going to worry about it! Anyway here is my card. I will be back tomorrow so take care.







Card details

CS: PTI White, Brocade Blue, Brilliant Blue & Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Tac
Ink: Brilliance Graphite, Prisma pencils & OMS, Basic Black & Tim Holtz Distress Antique Linen for edges
Accessories: Copper square brads, piercing tool & template for piercing in corners & I used a distress tool for the edges to give it a =n old worn look

10 comments:

Maria said...

Perfect Father's Day card Rita! It's very masculine!!

You're right. . .the cleaning can wait! It'll eventually get done . . .one day! That's exactly my philosophy when it comes to cleaning! LOL!

Maria

Allison Rankin said...

Love this stamp Rita...you did a great job with it!

Cheryl KVD said...

Beautiful!!! Looks like it took a long time to do!
Cheryl

Alhambra Club said...

This card is great, love this TAC stamp you created such a wonderful card with it

Mary said...

I *love* what you did with this card Rita. It is a wonderful card to give to a man. Awesome!

Mary

Deborah said...

What a fabulous Father's Day card! I love the Clipper ship under full sails! You did a superb job on this one! Stop by fun challenge over at my blog! Hugs, Deb

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful Rita!! I love the way you colored the image and the distressing is awesome. Great job!!!

Gina Wrona said...

Awesome, Rita!

Looks like a pic right out of the social studies book!

((hugs))
Gina

Teri said...

Great card! I always have a hard time with the masculine cards. Love the distressed/worn look!

Little C's Creations said...

NICE, Rita!!!! This is just so lovely!!!

hugs,
Jen