Wednesday, June 4, 2008

BB Q DAD

Hi Ladies!

Hope you had a wonderful day today. I had a few things to do for me today, like get my hair colored & go to the get zapped by my electrologist...always a fun thing to do, yes? She's always very gentle that's why I luv her so much! I'm just so glad that I only have to see her once a year now for a clean up, us dark haired girls really have it tough! I think we have more hair than an ape, hahaha!!!

Had a great lunch with my son & then I decided to go shopping, bought a few things at Michael's & AC Moore & then went to a department store & boy did they have a great sale going on, lots of things were buy 1 get 1 free!!! Yep, I had a ball trying on a lot of clothes mainly tops that I needed. I ended up buying 6 tops & a jacket for $106. that averaged to about $15. a piece...what a bargain! I stopped by there again today after getting my hair done & bought 2 more...couldn't resist, hehehe!!!

Here is another card that I made for father's day & my son ended up picking the card that I thought he would...the lifeguard cat! I really know my son hah? My husband Dan like most men enjoys cooking on the grill, so I think this will be my card to him. I'm very lucky, he loves to cook & has been cooking now for about 23 of our 36 years together. He does the cooking & the grocery shopping, I know I'm a spoiled brat & I know it, but who am I to complain! He just drives me nuts cause he's always trying to feed me all the time.

Well till tomorrow ladies, have a great evening & thanks for stopping by today.








Card details

CS: Papertrey white, SU Very Vanilla & CM Red
DP: Frances Meyer Wavy Stars
Stamps: Grillafella (Stampin Bella)& sentiments Kindred Greetings for Him (Gina K Designs)
Inks: Brilliance Graphite, Prisma pencils & OMS, and Copic glitter Black pen for bottom of grill
Accessories: Star Brads, Word window punch & rectangle nestabilities

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Sound like you had a fun day, aside from the zapping. This is a great card

2 Worlds said...

I'm glad i dont color my hair anymore, always i had to pay double so much hair :)
great card Rita

Allison Rankin said...

Another great coloring job Rita...great use of DP!

Risa said...

Your card is beautiful and a perfect card for the guy who like to grill!
It sounds like your husband is a sweetheart Rita. My hubby like to grill and grocery shop when he has the time. It takes a load off of me when he's in the kitchen and his food is very yummy!
Have a great day!
malieta:)

Gina Wrona said...

Perfect, what's cookin'?

((hugs))
Gina

Little C's Creations said...

you are on a roll with these daddy day cards! great job!!!

hugs,
Jen