This is the last of the wedding projects that I made. I hope to have some pictures for you soon, just waiting for people to give me some Cd's with the pictures so that I can upload them onto Slide & then onto my blog.
I made some thank you cards for Jessica to give to her bridal party as a thank you for standing up for her & being a part of the wedding & for all their help & support. The girls loved them & Jessica gave them each a beautiful big Jewelry box with earrings inside to use for the wedding, also each of them received a digital photo book of all the good times they have shared together from the time they became friends to the present. Jessica has known Nikki the longest since they grew up together & lived on the same street. Sarah has been friends with Jessica since high school & Danielle since 2003 I think. Katie received a jewelry box as a thank you for singing at the wedding. These girls are such a big part of Jessica's life & they have all had such great times together. The next thing on the agenda is Danielle's baby...I can't wait for that, I already have ideas for gifts!
Thanks for stopping by & visiting with me today & I hope you all have a great evening!

I made this card for Sarah the maid of honor. Her dress was hot pink with a light pink sash & colored her hair brown to match Sarah's. I used a white ribbon on her card.

This is Danielle's card she is the blonde pregnant bridesmaid & I colored her hair to match Danielle's. Their dresses were light pink with hot pink sashes. The flowers were hot pink & light pink Gerber daisies. 
This is Nikki's card, another bridesmaid, I colored Bella's hair to match Nikki's brown hair. These Bella's are so perfect for the maid of honor & bridesmaids, I luv how they came out!

I made this card for Katie. Katie sang the song that Jessica dedicated to Steve,(When you say nothing at all by Allison Krauss)during the wedding ceremony & most of the women were all teary eyed & asking for tissues. Katie did a fantastic job as always, she has a beautiful singing voice.
8 comments:
Wow, fabulous Bella cards, Rita and I love how they coordinate with each bride's maid! It makes the card special for each of them! You are wonderful!!
Maria
I bet they loved !
Rita you did a fantastic job on these Bella cards Rita! They are so pretty and I love the pink and white combo, so soft and pretty:)
Your bellas are terrific! Love the embossing you coupled with them!
Very BEAUTIFUL cards.
Oh my goodness. You certainly did put a lot of thought into making the Thank you cards for each of the brides maid. They are all lovely Rita. You are such a thoughtful person.
Mary
I just love your Bella cards!!! I bet they were tickled with their cards cuz you matched them up so perfect!! xoxo
Wow Rita, what an awesome job you did! They look absolutely perfect.
I especially like the layered circles on the purple one.
((Hugs))
Gina
Post a Comment