Thursday, July 24, 2008

Get Well Card

A Get Well from Froggy!


I luv this stamp set by Gina K Designs created by Melanie Muenchinger. It's called Just so Hoppy, I will be using this & her other sets a lot...their so darn cute! I noticed something about this card after I uploaded the photo...can you spot it?

Hehehe!!! I forgot to color the hand (or whatever you call it) that's holding the get well sign, insert red face! But I didn't feel like going upstairs again & getting the card to take another picture & yes I did finish coloring it! I'm just so hoppy (hehehe) that I caught it before I gave it to the friend that this was meant for, he's in the hospital & will be in there for another week & will get a kick out of this card.

Well thanks for stopping in today & have a great evening!

9 comments:

Risa said...

What an adorable card Rita and your coloring is beautifully done! I tell you....birds and frogs are hot right now:)

2 Worlds said...

Indeed cute, I gave a award to you check out my blog

Allison Rankin said...

So cute and fun...love the flying frog!

Little C's Creations said...

LOL!!!! Too funny that the froggie's arm is not colored, and yea, I would be too lazy too if I had to walk upstairs to color and take picture again. Not to worry - we got the picture. LOL!!! When you said "Can You Spot It?".. i looked and looked on the card, and couldn't figure it out. So, I read on... and then I saw what you wrote. Too funny. Well, you know what? Your coloring on the rest of the froggie is so outstanding, that I didn't even notice that the other arm wasn't colors. LOL. I think it's such a cute and well colored card. I hope your friend gets well soon too!!

Hugs,
Jen

Gina Wrona said...

Hey Rita,

I didn't even notice the hand until you said something. go figure, too funny! LOL!!!!


((Hugs))
Gina

Jodi said...

Such a cute stamp! I love the eyelashes on the frog. I never would have known the arm was not colored in, good thing it's only a small area!=)

Mary said...

Your card came out adorable Rita. I did not notice that you had not colored the hand. I'm glad that you caught it though. :) I hope that your friend gets better soon.

Mary

Sankari W. said...

what a beautiful card rita! i love that cute frog and love the balloons and coordinating brads!

Curt in Indy said...

Didn't notice it either! I was too busy looking at that adorable frog's face! Who could possibly get past that! I'm going to have to go over to Gina K's and take a look at this set. I've not seen it before! Great Job! Best, Curt