From Allison

From Diane - my scrap booking pal! Thanks Diane!

From Jana

From Curt

From Corie

From Mary

From my dear sweet friend Sandi who now lives in the western part of the state - 2 1/2 hours away! :o( Luv ya sweetie!!! Say hi to Phil for me, did he paint yet???

Close up of her needle work, isn't this beautiful? She makes some amazing images & their all hand sewn! Have you seen these anywhere? She stamps them & then sews the image. It's the big rage in other parts of the world not so big here yet. Thanks so much Sandi, I luv it!

3 comments:
The cards you received are so beautiful, Rita!
Your RAKs are beautiful Rita!!!
Dear Rita
I am so honored that you posted my card on your blog......thank you! I loved yours so much I got the embossing template so I can do thank you notes or maybe next year's holiday cards! Happy New Year! Diane
Post a Comment