I don't have a card for you today, sorry! I've been real busy & will have something for you soon. So for today I have a tag & some great Blog Candy over at Maria's Stampin Inspirations blog. Go take a look, it's fantastic & Maria is one talented lady!
I have been tagged by my wonderful friend Mary of It’s All About the Journey. She is one terrific & talented lady. She’s one heck of a photographer too, stop by her blog & take a look for yourself.
The idea of this tag is that I have to tell 6 quirky things about myself, then tag five other friends.
Quirky
1. I like to dance around the house sometimes & just be funny on a whim! My family laughs & shakes their heads & thinks I’m losing it!
2. I hate being late.
3. I carry anti-bacterial gel with me where ever I go, & use it often. So why do I still get so many colds? Hmmmmmm!!!
4. I have to wear make-up when ever I leave my house, I go nowhere without it.
5. I’m very organized & everything has its place, it drives my family crazy. Now that I’m not working that has changed somewhat…I’m not that bad anymore kids, really! Hehehe!!!
6. I hate trying new foods, it drives my kids & Dan crazy & my daughter is slowly trying to change that about me & I must say she is succeeding on that front lately, a little. I am trying a few new things once in awhile & discovered I like them…wow I never would have tried them otherwise! Thanks Jess!
It’s so hard to tag people because I don’t know who received this tag already, so if you want this tag feel free to put it on your blog & tell us 6 quirky things about yourself.
Have a great day & as always thanks so much for stopping by today!
3 comments:
Hey Rita!! Thank you for linking my blog candy and sharing your blog link with me. I'll be sure to visit the blog when I have the chance. Good luck with the blog candy!!
Unlike you, I rarely wear make-up. I used to wear wake-up all the time but for some reason stopped.
I love to try new foods too! I like the idea of trying something even if I may never eat it ever again! LOL!
It could be that the anti-bacterial gel is causing "bacterial resistance" meaning the bacterias have mutated because of the antibiotic compents of the gels and soaps so they are no longer effective.
It's been researched and theirs growing evidence that many bacterias are now resistant to anti-biotics because of anti-bacterial soaps and gels.
Thank you for sharing a little about yourself!! It's fun reading them!!
Maria
Rita! Thank you for saring your facts! I also like to dance around the house sometimes!
I love reading these "tags". You really get to know people better! I laughed about the dancing around the house. . .I can just see you doing it and your family rolling their eyes! LOL Too funny! Best, Curt
Post a Comment