Saturday, December 13, 2008

Happy Mail & Good News

Hi everyone!

I'm not sure if you remember but a few months back I said that I would have some news to share with you but couldn't tell you yet, well I can finally spill the beans!!! I'm soooooo excited about this, my son finally popped the question last night, so Marc & Sarah are ENGAGED, Yippee!!! They went to Washington DC for the weekend (part of his plan), he proposed in front of the Christmas Tree at the Capitol from what Sarah said last night when she called me. I'll get more details when they get home. She was so excited & the connection mostly background noises was not that good but its finally out of the bag & I couldn't be happier, she's a wonderful girl & I love her to pieces! I'm so happy for both of them, congratulations to you both!

Well on to the reason that your all here, today I am sharing 2 RAK's that I got in the mail last week. Click on their names & it will take you to their blogs for some fantastic creations! Thank you so much Jodi & Jen! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend & finish your shopping & decorations, I'm going to start on mine in about an hour I hope. Thanks for stopping by today & keep on smiling!

Here is the Happy Mail I received last week!

From Jodi Ann. Thanks Jodi!



From Jen. Thanks Jen!



8 comments:

Deborah said...

Great family news! Congrats! The Thanksgiving card you received is beauitful! How sweet to get a couple of darling stamps too! Good mail days! Merry stampin'! Deb

2 Worlds said...

Wow congratulations , another wedding plan on the way :)

Curt in Indy said...

That is such wonderful news Rita! What a wonderful time of the year for it to happen! So very cool! Best, Curt

Mary said...

Wow! What wonderful news and right before Christmas too. Sounds like your son is a romantic. I love where Marc. proposed to Sarah. Congratulations to you too becuase you will have another daughter. :)

Hugs,
Mary

Elena said...

Great family news! Congratulations to Marc and Sarah!
Very very pretty mail! Love your new stamps!

Carolyn King said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! woohooo (ut oh--here we go again! lol!) What a wonderful holiday surprise.

And thank you so much for the beautiful Christmas card--I LOVE it...and it is sitting in a place of honor in my home. Holiday hugs!

Diane said...

Oh that is sooooo romantic! In front of the Xmas tree!!!!
So happy for them and you!!!
Lovely raks you got there Rita,and thanks again for the sweet treat package you sent me! It really cheered me up!

Jodi said...

Rita! Thanks so much for the pretty card! I love it! =) Thanks also for the link to just rite...I placed my order!
Hugs,
Jodi