Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cheers to You!

Hi peeps!

This is going to be a short post because I need to do a few things & then get ready to go out to dinner with some friends that I used to work with, I think we have 10 to 12 ladies going, so it should be lots of fun!

Here is a card that I made for Diane P. she is another dear friend that shares my birthday & I wanted to do something special for her so I decided to make a Bella card & put some bath & body products together in a package for her as well as my dear friend Celeste who also shares my birthday...isn't that the coolest thing to have friends that share your birthday? I couldn't believe that 4 of us in the same office shared the same birthday! I also made each of them a post-it holder & will share that with you on Thursday!

Have a great day & take some time to do a little stamping!!!



Card details

CS: Pure Luxury White by Gina K, SU Elegant Eggplant, Orchard Opulence & Purely Pomegranate
DP: unknown it was given to me
Stamps: Stampin Bella, SU Congrats & Hanna sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Purely Pomegranate, Close to Cocoa, Copic Glitter pens, White Gel pens, Prisma, Koh-I-Noor pencils & OMS
Accessories: Nesties, SU small & large oval punches, slot punch, Prima flowers, brads, linen thread, martini charm, crystal effects, ribbon, glue dots & dimensionals


7 comments:

Kyoko said...

Hi Rita! Don't you just love BELLAS!! I love you design on the card. Wow, looks like you are going to have a BLAST with your friends. HAVE FUN!

Mary said...

I love that you added the siver martini glass charm. I'm sure that your friend will love her birthday card.

Mary

Denise said...

Sweet & Sassy card!!

Elena said...

Love this card, Rita! Wow! Your coloring is fantatstic!!! I know how small Bella is, but you did great job on her!
Love the little charm too!

Curt in Indy said...

What a great card and such a thoughtful gift to go with it! Love your coloring on this, and also how you skewed the matted image for interest! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Best, Curt

Teri said...

The charm really adds to your already beautiful card!! Hope you had a Happy Birthday. I'm moving kind of slow, and am still getting your birthday package filled. It'll be sent real soon!! hugs! Teri

Maria said...

Another friend name Diane! LOL! YOu sure know a lot of Dianes. YOur card is awesome. . perfect card to give to girlfriend. You colored Bella so beautifully. The colors are fantastic!! Hope you had a fun time with your get together!!

Maria