Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Winner is....????

The winner of my Birthday Candy is....Drum Roll PLEASE!!!

Elena from The Red Haired Girl

Congrats Elena, I have your address so I will be mailing it out on Monday, enjoy!

I would like to thank all of you who played & thanks so much for coming to visit & wishing me a happy birthday & I hope that you will continue to visit. Have a great weekend & a Happy Easter to you all!


4 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats Elena!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR RITA....HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!!

Ayelet said...

Happy Birthday Rita and congrats to the winner!!!

Happy Easter, too :)

Ayelet

JustNeedling said...

Happy Birthday, Rita! Hope you have a great one!

Elena said...

Hooray!!! Thank you so much Rita! Oh, I can't believe how lucky I am!!! Thank you!
And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Wishing you a day as wonderful as you are!