Thursday, April 16, 2009

Post-it Holders

Hi everyone!

Wow it's a gorgeous day here today, a beautiful sunny Spring day so I think Spring has FINALLY arrived, Yippee!!!!

Well I have to mention the craft store that I went to in Connecticut called Beautiful Impressions what a great store! I'm like a kid in a candy store (as all of you are too) when I go to these craft stores, I luv it! Well I got about 5 Basic Grey paper pads, a background stamp & some ink pads. Unfortunately they did not have what I was looking for but that's OK 'cause I had fun shopping anyway. Hubby waited in the car after awhile because he got bored & knows how long I can spend in these stores so he decided to leave me alone & do my shopping (what a great guy!). We went to Foxwoods for 2 days & spent one afternoon shopping at the nearby outlets & this craft store was only 30 miles from Foxwoods & I wanted to go really bad so Dan obliged! I will be going back to that store again in the future & I hope they get some of the stamps that I was looking for next time. The woman that I was talking to (forgot to ask her if she was the owner) helped a lot & even took a look at my blog & liked what she saw & I told her what the rage was that us stampers were into, all the best sellers, like Bell, Hanna, Whiff of Joy, Nellies etc, you get the picture. So if your in Connecticut stop by & see her store!

Here are the Post-it holders I made for the girls, I tried to keep it in the same colors as their cards. I luv how they came out & the girls loved them!

Well take care & I'll be back tomorrow! I enjoy reading all of your comments so keep them coming I really appreciate you taking the time to comment & I try to reply to each one! Thanks for stopping by today!

For Diane P.


For Celeste


For Diane S.



10 comments:

Jodi said...

These are so cool! love the variety you made! Love the little pens too!
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Diane said...

Neato!!!! Cute little note pads!

Teri said...

Hi Rita! Love your post it note holders! I haven't made those in a while :) Oooh, shopping is always fun! What a great hubby to let you shop til you drop! Have a great Friday!! xo, Teri

Elena said...

So glad you had fun shopping, Rita! Your post it note holders are so cute! I love the little embellishments you used!

Denise said...

Very cute!! My daughter bought me a whole pack of post it notes & I only made one post it note holder!! I like what you did with these, it inspires me to make more. Have a nice weekend.

JustNeedling said...

These are great port-it-note holder! They are all so cute!

Risa said...

Awwwww....what super cute post it holders Rita!! Each one is different but very cute...TFS!!!!
hugs
Risa:)

Maria said...

So you were a crazed shopper, huh! Gosh, if we had a stamp store in our area. . .I would go nuts too! It's so odd because you would think CA would have a lot of stamp stores but not so. In my town, there's none. The closest one is 25 miles away.


Love your post-it note holders! How nice of you to make them for your friends!! All of them are fantastic!! Awesome job as always!

Maria

Allison Rankin said...

Super creations today! Nice and simple!

Little C's Creations said...

Awwww you sweetie pie... always brightening someone's day!! Keep up the great work!!!

These are awesomely created!!!

Big Hugs,
Jen