Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Millie the Cat

Hi peeps!

Well here is the other card I made for Jessica. She has a black cat (now she has some brown copper patches on her fur) named Millie, she's so cute with an adorable face & she's the apple of Jessica's eyes. I thought it would be a great idea to make Millie a card to send to Jessica via the mail & I was so right! She loved it! This cat image is digital & I got it as a freebie from Sliekje Digital Stamps, she has lots of beautiful images & some freebies every week...go take a look, you just might find something you like! Have fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by & peeking, have a great day!


Sorry, these images are a little blurry. My camera does that every so often no matter how many pics I take. Then it will work fine for awhile, I don't know maybe operator error, hehehe!!!





Card details

CS: PTI White, Gina K Chocolate Kiss, SU Pixie Pink & Creative Memories Journal CS
Stamps: Cat is a digital image from Sliekje Digi Stamps, I love you is computer generated, Village Art Press & MFT Purrfect Treats stamp set
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa & Copic markers
Accessories: Cuttlebug Polka Dot embossing folder, nestabilities, various SU punches, distresser blade, sponge, dimensionals, Prima flowers & antique vintage brad



6 comments:

Joy said...

awe...what a cute card! love that kitty and those paw prints really add to the card. you did a fabulous job¡ have a good week!

arlene said...

This is adorable, love the way you finished off the inside.

Janis said...

What a cute card! I love the paw prints on the inside. I'm sure that your daughter loved it!!

Elena said...

This card is so cute! I love the kitty prints inside! Love little hearts you added too!

2 Worlds said...

Loved the inside of the card

Risa said...

Oh...how cute!!! I adore your image and love the paw prints on the inside of your card!
hugs
Risa:)