Monday, September 13, 2010

Under the Hood Bella

Hello peeps!

Before I get started I want to wish my daughter Jessica a VERY HAPPY 30th Birthday!!!
Love you sweetie!!! I know you celebrated all weekend with all kinds of parties & I know you had a blast! Sorry I lost the over the hill balloon we got you but at least it was the only one I let loose, hahaha!!! I forgot that they would fly out once I opened the car door...their FAST too when they sneak out. Have a fabulous day!

Here is the card I made for Jessica. I used colors for a color challenge but I was too late with my post for it to count. Oh well, no big deal, I didn't want to post it till today since its her birthday so that's why I'm late. Jessica is a hair stylist & when I saw all the stamps for hair stylists at Stamping Bella I knew I had to buy them. I try to fit the stamps for my family's jobs & activities whenever I spot something that would fit each one of them. Tomorrow I will post another card that I made for her but she has not received it yet & I don't want to spoil the surprise...she should get it in today's mail. Until tomorrow folks, thanks for dropping by...have a great day!







Card details

CS: PTI White, SU Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay & Melon Mambo
DP: Basic Grey (inside)
Stamps: Stamping Bella & Viva Las Vegas Stamps (background stamp)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SU Bermuda Bay, Copic markers, Spica glitter pens,Prisma pencils & OMS
Accessories: Nestabilities, crystal effects (flower vase & martini glass (on envelope)) & flower crystals




6 comments:

Elena said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter, Rita! So glad that she had fun time!!!
And what an adorable card you created! Love the colors and layout of it!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter! Your card is very nice. I love the image and the sentiment. Thanks for sharing :)

Allison Rankin said...

Love your colors and that cool layout!

arlene said...

What a cute card, love the background stamp and the way you used the nesties.

Happy Birthday to your daughter.

Ree Donnelly said...

Awesome card, Rita! I love the sketch! AND the colors!!!

Risa said...

Happy Belated Birthday wishes to Jessica! Your card is fabulous and I know that Jessica adores it!
hugs
Risa:)