Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Baby Closet Organizer Hangers

Hi Peeps!!!

Here is the baby project I made for Sarah's baby, Abigail. I had it laminated & had a hard time cutting it out because the nestie could not reach inside to cut because of the card stock which raised the nestie just high enough to not cut through, so the baby boy set I did not laminate & I like it better. No sharp edges to deal with either. Live & learn right? It was so much easier to cut through later, I cut one layer at a time (I had to do that with the other set as well but no laminate made it easier). Sarah loved it & thought it was a great gift idea. This way you can keep track of the sizes & use all the outfits before they outgrow them.

I came across this awhile back & saved it to one of my computer folders for a future project & low & behold I finally had someone to make this for as a gift. Click HERE to look at the link where I got the idea, her name is Bee Burg and she called them closet dividers...Awesome gift idea! Also click HERE to see more.

Tomorrow I will show you a box that I altered & designed to keep some of the extra pieces that I cut out for this project, this way they will be ready for me to make the next set of hangers whether it's a boy or a girl...I'll be ready! I hope you enjoyed today's project, let me know what you think!



This is the set I gave to Sarah, I had it laminated at Office Max.




This set is not laminated



Have a great day everyone & thanks for stopping by today!

6 comments:

arlene said...

These are absolutely adorable. Again, thanks for the link, it is definitely going in the "must try" folder too.

2 Worlds said...

This is so awesome! loved this idea.
By the way I received tickets for the view !!
Any tips?

Elena said...

Fabulous project, Rita! Really love this idea!

Mary said...

Oh my gosh!!! These hnager tags are so darn adorable. How did you ever think of this? It makes me wish that we had a new baby in our family.

Mary

Denise said...

WOW, what a great idea!! Thanks for sharing Rita.
Hugs,
Denise

Risa said...

OMG...These closet organizers are adorable Rita! The images are super sweet and detailed beautifully!
hugs
Risa:)