Hope you all had a fab weekend, it was a beauty wasn't it! Two gorgeous days here in New England.
Well, I have been a very busy crafter lately, I've taken the plunge & rented a table at our church (for the Saturday after Thanksgiving) for a craft fair their having...oh my gosh did I really do that you ask? Yep, I did! I surprised myself by taking this step. My very First craft fair and yes I'm nervous & busy making things. I'll try & post some of the things I will be making for this craft fair over the next few weeks & if your in the area I hope you'll drop by & give me some much needed support & luv...I'm going to need it!!! So mark your calendar for Saturday November 27 at St. Bernard's Church in Assonet Massachusetts, I hope to see you there.
Anyway on to today's card. I have a good friend who just turned (?) my age (if you can remember) & I needed to make her laugh so I sent her this card. She got a big kick out of it & called me the other day to say thanks...she loved it! Happy Birthday Donna!
I didn't put down any card details today because, frankly I don't always remember to write it down as I create them & then I have to go back upstairs to figure it all out when I post it. So here's the deal, do you want to see the card details in my posts or can you live without them? Leave me a comment & I will see what the majority of you think. Also in my lack of everyday posting as of late, I think I have lost some of my readers so I'm not sure who is looking anymore & if it's worth it. Makes me want to re-think blogging altogether...anyway, leave me a comment & give me your input, I really appreciate you all & I read every one of your comments. Thanks for dropping by today. Have a great day everyone!


8 comments:
Rita,
Love your card! I still read your blog all the time. You have some fabulous ideas and I love CASing them. I don't always post how I make cards or what I use anymore as I have found those that really want to know leave a message or email me personally, so if I am in a hurry I don't post the details but if I have time then I post some of them. As a rule I no longer post whose papers or products I am using.
Cool Rita I'm going to do my first one too ! in December!
Looks great! Love the paper and the die you used inside!
Love your birthday card! Please keep posting. Your creations are always inspirational and fun!!
Yes, definitely keep posting!!!
Love this card, Rita! I'd love to come by & finally meet you at the craft fair...oh, PS... our Vegas trip is coming up on Oct. 7th!!!
What a fun card, Rita!
I don't usually write what I used for my cards mostly because I'm lazy to do it. :) But I like reading what other crafters used especially if I liked the papers or embellishments or stamps. This way I can look for myself too! I think card recipe is very helpful.
Wishing you the best with your craft fair!
Hi Rita,
Your card is totally adorable both inside and out!!! I wish that I lived in your area, I would love to meet you in person and buy a couple of your beautiful cards. Your work is beautiful and well made Rita, you will do quite well at the craft fair!
hugs
Risa:)
Hey Rita! Here, I have something for you. . .come closer. . . .closer. . . .just an inch more. . . .SMACK! There, I smacked you upside your head to make you come back to your senses! LOL Of course you need to keep posting! Here is what I have found. . .Our blogging world is getting bigger and bigger and there are so many blogs going on that no one who has even an inkling of a life can keep up with it. That is why I only post once a week. (well two because I'm a guest designer). I think I would go mad if I posted every day, and I think it is tough for people to keep coming back every day. That's just my thoughts on that. Now as far as recipes for cards. Some people like it some people don't care. I personally don't need to know accept if there is a particular technique or a stamp that I want to know about. If that is the case, I email the person to ask or post my question right in the comment. So, if I were you, maybe name the stamp or technique and call it a post. OK, there you have my thoughts! I always love to see your work. Best, Curt
Post a Comment