I just stopped in to upload a card I made for my niece to thank her & her hubby for making us feel right at home when we visited them in Texas in May. She loved it & I'm happy with how it turned out. Without even thinking about it when I made it, she mentioned it goes with the colors in her living room...must have been in the back of my subconscious mind I guess. Thanks again Pat & Gary for having us! We Love & miss you guys. I used the Parisian Lace doily die that I got from Papertrey Ink, I LOVE that die!
Hope your all having a great summer..gotta go. Have a fabulous day & thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:
That is a lovely card
Hugs Miranda
Gorgeous coloring job on the card. Hope you are enjoying your summer. I'll hopefully be back to crafting one of these days. It always seems to take a back seat to summer fun.
What a great card Rita! I love the doily and the colors you used! Hope all is well with you!
Love this card, Rita! It is so beautiful!
Post a Comment