Monday, August 1, 2011

Happy August Everyone!!!

'ello Peeps!

Like my lead in...I love an English accent, don't you? I just wanted to see if you were paying attention!

Oh my...August 1st already, where has the time gone? As much as I enjoy the summer, I can't take the extreme heat & the humidity kills me! One more month till September & cooler temps, high 70's is about where I like it for the summer but we can't always get what we want right? Fall is my favorite time of year & I can't wait for it to arrive...I know your all saying whoa Rita, let's enjoy the summer first!!! I am, but I want cooler temps, what I call the "just right temperatures" for me. Well enough of the weather talk, lets get on with it!!! Here's my card for today.


This is a card that I made for my great niece who is a police officer in the state of California & she received a high award for her dedication to her job. Congrats & we are all so very proud of you.






Toodles....thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

reeree62 said...

Beautiful, Rita! Those lil' police hats are so cute!! Wherever did u find those?
Just the right touch if femininity, and I also love the sponged edges of the patterned paper. Nice!

JustNeedling said...

Cute card and cute police hats! Love the colors you used for this card! I love everything about it!