Wednesday, October 26, 2011

4 You

Happy hump day peeps!

Today's card is a child's birthday card using this adorable digital image called "Sweet Little Donkey" by Meljens Designs...I love this little guy & you will see lots of him in the future! This digital image is available for free with a purchase & you can get him by clicking here. This cute little guy was soooo much fun to color & I loved watching him come to life before my very eyes. Do you feel that way when you color some of your images or create punch art? I hope I'm not the only one who feels that way. Now, I know how cartoon artists & any creative person (for that matter) feels when they create a character, it's such a great feeling seeing it come to life! Leave me a comment & tell me about your experience.

Hope you enjoy today's post, thanks for stopping by!







Enjoy your day peeps!

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

So cute, Rita!!! I miss visiting you!! Have your purchased a Cricut yet???