Saturday, October 15, 2011

Let's have coffee!

Happy Saturday peeps!

Don't you just love getting together for coffee with friends? I do, we have our best talks over coffee & sometimes with wine too, lol!!! Here is another one of my favorite Bella stamps, it's perfect for a friend's birthday card, don't you think? I tried to make it look like they are having coffee at an outdoor cafe by placing a piece of designer paper with a scallop border on top to make it look like an awning. Sorry this picture is a little blurry with Blogger, I promise it was not like that on my PC but for some reason it came up blurry on blogger.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend!




1 comment:

JustNeedling said...

Love the card and how you put the two ladies together for coffee. Is it separate stamp or just one?
If you live close to me I would love to go out for a coffee with you. :) although I can only have tea but one day of coffee wont hurt, right?