Thanks for joining me today; you know how much I love your company!
Today's card is a cute digital image that was free from Angelique's blog "Sliekje's digi stamps". Please keep in mind that if you use anyone's digi images to give credit to that artist, they work hard & they deserve to be recognized, thank you. This adorable little girl is playing in the sand & makes a really cute birthday card for a little girl...don't you think? I remember when Jessica was 2 & hated the sand...she would NOT put her feet down on it...soooo she would sit in her lounge chair with her little sun umbrella attached to it & watch everything that was happening around her all day & would be perfectly content doing so. I had people come up to us after a few hours & tell me how well behaved she was & loved watching her watch the people around her like a little diva....I told them that's because she hates the feel of the sand & not really happy with going into the water either. Well that all changed by the time she was 5 & started to build sand castles at the beach & finally loved it! She's still a Diva & I still LOVE her to death...Oh & she's still Daddy's little girl, has had him wrapped around her little finger for 31 years now & counting! Hahaha!!!
That's it for now, have a great day everyone!


2 comments:
so cute & adorable, I shared your post on fb.
Hugs,
Gina
Wow, Rita...I love this card! Such a cute image. And I really like the sketch you used. Nice coloring job...and I like the little shell embellie detail! Nice!!!
Post a Comment