Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Revised: All Aboard!!!

Hello Peeps!

I had this digital stamp on my PC for a very long time & finally got to use it recently & I think it's from "Wild Flower Patch Kids Digital Stamps". At least that's what it says in my notes that I use to identify my pictures & digis & I got it as a Freebie over at Papercraft Planet a long time ago (at least I think that's where it came from) but when I looked it up & used the web site I had in my notes it was not there, no longer available. So if anyone knows where this digi image came from & if you have a website that I can link it to please let me know, I would love to give credit where credit belongs. So sorry for not knowing for sure, but now I make sure I put details down & names when I get freebies & I'm much more organized than when I first started stamping. Thank you for any help you can give me.

PS: Revised: Here is the link to her blog & the post where you can get this digital stamp. It was created by Jennifer Schults...so click on her name to get this free digi & while your there please thank her for creating such an awesome image. Thanks to someone on SCS for giving me the link when I asked them to help me out.

I had some traveling designer paper in my stack & found the perfect paper to go with this cute image for a little boy's birthday card, I love it!!! Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping by, I sure do appreciate it.







Have a great Wednesday!


2 comments:

Sally said...

Awe...this is too cute. Just love it. Would be such a perfect card for a little boy, however my Miss V told me not long ago that little girls like trains too:)

Little C's Creations said...

Girl, i am loving how you are also decorating the inside of your cards. So cute!! Love it!!!