Sorry I haven't been around for awhile but oh my, I have been soooo darn busy. I've been out & about so much & this week is crunch time for me. I needed to get going on my Christmas cards & get them in the mail this week or I was going to be dead meat. I also got all my gift wrapping done too this week...so now I NEED to get my house cleaned by Saturday morning, so everything can be nice & fresh smelling! I have a few cards to share with you today & then more tomorrow before I take a blogging break for a few days. I hope you enjoy today's post & I will see you again tomorrow!
I just LOVE these Elf Shoes....their just too stinkin' cute!!! I've been seeing so many of these around the blogs lately & just had to get on the bandwagon & make some! I found a video tutorial by Frenchie here and here. Oh my gosh...once you start you want to make a bunch & that's what I did & they are so easy to make & sooooo much fun too!!!


Love the color & design of this card. This idea is from Renee, she is such a gifted crafter with so many beautiful cards for inspiration...go on over there & take a look for yourself!

I really love the sparkle on this one...similar to the one below but with a little more detail. I cased these 2 cards completely from Dawn Olchefske...she's another amazing crafter.

Clean & simple - It's crunch time for me & I need some clean & simple cards to get into the mail ASAP...I just mailed the last of my Christmas cards out yesterday, whew...I've never been this late EVER! Sure glad that task is over with. I love how this one turned out.

Thanks for dropping by...have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment