Thursday, December 29, 2011

Post-it Notes

Good morning peeps!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with family & friends, I know we sure did!

I had an order from one of my daughters clients, she asked me to make her a few post-it note holders to give to her nieces a few days before Christmas & she wanted a wine glass or something like that on it...so I came up with these two images & I didn't know what color she wanted so I gave her 3 different colors & 2 different glass drinks to choose from & she loved them! Another client bought 1 of the ones that was leftover, so I think I have 2 left for my stash (I'll find out about that when I go to the salon). I have to say I did very well selling my creations at the salon & I need to thank Missy (salon owner) for letting me & other vendors sell our wares there...Thank you so much Missy, I appreciate it so very much!

I put some crystal effects on it so it would look more like a glass. I love that stuff!




Thanks for joining me today; you know how much I love your company!

2 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Happy New Year! LOVE those fun post it holders! FAbulous!

Curt in Indy said...

These are wonderful Rita! I love the colors you picked and those images are terrific. Hope you had a great holiday season. Thanks so much for your remarkable Christmas card. It was so nice of you to remember me. Loved the card! Wishing you the best that the New Year can bring! Hugs, Curt