Sunday, December 11, 2011

Fancy Fold Christmas Card

Good morning peeps!

Well, my plan for today is to put up the Christmas tree, I sure hope I can stay on track with that this afternoon. Then I hope to clean up the mess it causes when we do that because I have a friend coming over tomorrow & we plan on stamping. I hope to sew some fleece to make more Hershey candy bar snowmen for Christmas favors for my house. I also need to work on Christmas cards, I'm soooo late with that this year...I can't believe it! Whew...I'm tired already just writing about all the stuff I need to do today!

Talking about Christmas cards, here's my first two cards of the season...I love it! I got the idea from Dawn's blog (as usual, thanks Dawn), click on her name to go to the video tutorial if you want to make one. Well, I gotta go put up the tree.
Thanks for stopping by, I sure do appreciate it!










inside






Have a great Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

Sally said...

Love your card. That idea will be put to good use for another type card...I'm finished with Christmas for this year..I hope...Got our tree up today. If you get a chance look at my blog under the family tab on the right side-bar. My poor tree has not been the same since Miss V came into our world...but oh the fun she has created for us....LOL

JustNeedling said...

So pretty! i love them both!