Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas Gift Card Holders

Hello peeps!

Here are the last of the Christmas projects I made for the holidays. I do have a few items that I made which have not been posted yet so come back next week for those.

Have a great weekend & thanks for dropping by!

Note: Someone asked if I put lipstick on & then kissed the cover to these cards...that made me laugh!!! No I did not. It's a stamp from SU, I think it's retired but I'm not sure.

Starbucks coffee cup gift card holders

Just a little different


Starbucks gift card & some Honolulu cookies inside



Snowman money card

inside

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Curt in Indy said...

It was so nice to see you came to visit me Rita! It's always a pleasure to hear from you. Your projects are beautiful. . .love the lipstick prints, very clever. Quick question. . .how come I didn't get one of those snowmen cards at the bottom????? LOL Hope you are well and Happy New Year to you and your family! Hugs, Curt

reeree62 said...

Great stuff, Rita!! XO