Here is what I worked on yesterday, hope you like it! Please sign my guest book & say a hello!!! Thank you for stopping by & viewing my blog.
Have a great day!!!
Hugs...Rita

I finally made a card with my new SU Baroque Motiffs, I'm very happy with the way this card turned out. Don't you just luv this set? There is so much you can do with these stamps.
I used Guava & whisper White CS, Ink: Bravo Burgundy, & Old Olive, I also added a little crystal bead to center of flowers. I hope you can see it in this picture.

This is the 2-5-7-10 Box with Flap. I like this bag, it's a little bigger than the small favor box (2-4-6-8).

I had so much fun making these bags & finally using my scor-pal (I luv it, it's so easy). I got the tutorial to make these bags from Jen's Pieces of me, 2-4-6-8 favor box.
3 comments:
Great job on the card Rita! it is beautiful! I love that stamp set. The bags are so cool and fun to make. "You go girl"!
You card is great, this is such a wonderful set and your bags, wow you really did go on a roll, they are great.
These bags are so cute. LOVE the scalloped edge on the one. Too cute!
Post a Comment