
Hi all!
Here is a card I made today. I'm very happy with the way this card turned out, It's simple yet elegant. I also like the colors. Sorry for the way the picture came out, it was cloudy here this morning, so it came out a little dark.
Here's what I used:
Base: white card from Michael's
Blue CS from Creative Memories
Paper: Karen Foster
Stamp: $ stamp Michael's
Ribbon: White gross grain from Michael's
Le Plume II water based markers
Punch: I punched the corners with Creative Memories Petal Multi-maker
Hope you like it. Have a great Thursday evening & thanks for stopping by my blog...please sign my guest book.
Hugs...Rita
7 comments:
I love this card! Simply adorable! TFS - Deb
What a sweet card! I love the soft blue colors! Thanks for commenting at my blog. Sadly, no, the nearest IKEA is 4 hours away in Atlanta but my Dad does bring us IKEA goodies when he visits from Chicago- that may have to go on my Christmas list- teeheehee!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment!
i think this card is very pretty, soft and feminine.
Rita, this is beautiful!
What a lovely card, love how you did the corners.
So pretty -- love it
This card is really cute Rita...I love the soft blue. You did a great job on this card!
Post a Comment