Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First card using Cuttlebug machine!


Good evening ladies!

I finally used my Cuttlebug machine and let me tell you, it was so easy & luv the outcome, it came out so wonderful! I am sooo happy I decided to get it, it was the best thing I have ever purchased! I will be buying more embossing folders & dies for this baby!

Base: Michael's cards
CS: purple, white (unknown)
paper: Karen Foster (plaid), CM Perfect fit purple
ribbon: Michael's
stamps: Michael's $ stamps
Ink: stazon jet black & Le Plume II markers
embossing folder, cuttlebug D'Vine swirls

I love penguins & Bella stamps, so because of this cuttlebug purchase I have to hold off buying these stamps...so I put them on my wish list for DH, DD & DS for Christmas, I sure hope one of them gets me these things, my list is getting longer with each passing day, hee! hee! Well thank you so much for stopping by & happy stamping!!!

Hugs...Rita

5 comments:

Alex said...

Very nice card Rita! I found your blog through Tracy's blog and I am glad I did! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card!!

Watch out!! The Cuttlebug buying can get addictive, LOL!!

corinnesomerville said...

Great card, Rita :) I love the swirls folder too !!! Congrats on your first (of many...trust me) cuttlebug cards !!

Have a good my friend
Corinne

2 Worlds said...

Very pretty, I knew you would like the little bug :)

The Cryer Family said...

Really nice! I've just into Cuttlebug too - the embossing folders are great aren't they!