Monday, August 27, 2007

Halloween Cards

Good morning!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I made a few cards this weekend. Have not had the time to try out my cuttlebug yet...hope to do that sometime this week.
Here are two Halloween cards that I made.


Base: WW
paper: CM green & pumpkin
card stock: WW
stamps: Canadian Maple Collections
Inks: SU basic black & Stazon Jet Black, Le Plume II markers
Ribbon: Joann's


Base: Michael's cards
stamps: Canadian Maple Collections
CS: WW, CM pumpkin & black
paper: Karen foster purple crackle
inks: SU basic black, Le Plume II markers
ribbon: Joann's
The moon was embossed with Iridescent sparkle


Inside card was done with,
sentiment: Martha Stewart acrylic alphabet stamps
stamps: Canadian Maple Collections

Well I have to go for an echo-cardiogram (spelling?) this afternoon that I am not looking forward to getting. This week is test & rehabilitation therapy week. I have bone loss on hip & arthritis in back, so she wants me to do exercises for that, hence the specialist. My doctor asks me questions, I made the mistake of answering about a slight chest pain once in awhile, when she asked about chest pain & now tests for that, sometimes I wonder if I should answer her questions for little things or just wait till I think its major or of concern to me. Sometimes I think she's too thorough. Oh well, enough of that.
It looks like a beautiful day out there today, hope you all enjoy. Thank you for stopping by & happy stamping!

Hugs...Rita

3 comments:

Maria said...

Fabulous cards Rita. . .looks like you're getting ready for Halloween! You did a wonderful job!

Risa said...

Hey Rita!

Yes you should mention any pain etc. *I'm fussing at you* smile
But it is important and I know you hate taking test but there is a reason for it Rita. I love your Halloween Cards and the sentiments are a hoot!!!! You are really growing Rita and it shows...great job girl!
Take care now:)
Malieta

michelle sturgeon said...

I'm a huge fan of halloween and I adore your cards!