Monday, August 20, 2007

Halloween Card

Hi everyone,

I missed all of you wonderful ladies!!! I'm finally back to posting & creating some cards...I sure do need to get back to doing some scrapbook pages too.

Here is a card I made yesterday for Halloween & I sure had a lot of fun making this card.


Base: Brown CS
Leaves: orange, pumpkin, yellow, speckled yellow, & Red Berry CS (some cs from Michael's & some from CM)
The cat in the square is on dimensional's
Punches: Square punch is by McGill Craftivity, & Leaf punch is by CM (Creative Memories)
Stamps: Addicted to scrapbooking
Ribbon: Michael's

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Hope you all have a wonderful Monday evening...Enjoy!

Hugs...Rita

2 comments:

Risa said...

This card is very cute Rita!!I love how you arraanged the leaves. They look good against the black cardstock and I think the kitty is cute too!

Swamp Tulip said...

Great card. I can feel autumn in the air and Halloween will be here before we know it!

Teresa