Hope everyone had a great weekend! I sure did, I'm so happy that my SU order came in & now I can get to work. So you won't be seeing a whole lot of me, I will try to stop long enough to make a card every now & again so that I can have something to post for all of you, it just won't be everyday.
I had a great time scrapping Friday with friends, & we had a Chinese auction (why do they call it that, I never understand that?). You buy raffle tickets (money went to a charity) & put them in the bowls of the items you would like to have, there was a stamp set that I really wanted so I put most of mine in that bowl. First prize called was for a tote bag filled with baby stuff & who wins that one...me! Like I need that! Hehehe!!! So at the end I donated it back so some mother could win it & the girl exchanged it & gave me a shell bracelet instead, very pretty! Then when the stamp set came along, well who do you think won that? Yippee!!!! I won it!!! I was so happy & everyone laughed! I was able to get 2 pages done on my scrapbook & cropped pictures for the next 4 pages, now I just have to put those 4 pages together. I'm happy that I got some scrapping accomplished & at least its a start.
On to my card, I luv the way this card turned out. This is a birthday card for another dear friend. There are four of us who share the same birthday but different years of course. We all worked together too! So hopefully this year we can get together & go out to eat, its always fun getting together with them, we usually have a grand old time. Well anyway, I had so much fun making this card, I cut out the image & put it on dimenionals along with the hat. I luv it, I almost hate to give it up! But I will of course.
Well that's it for today ladies. Thanks for stopping by today & I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Hugs...Rita

Card details
CS: SU Very Vanilla, Papertrey white, CM Pesto,Cloud & Mediterranean
DP: CM Sand
Ink: Basic Black, Brilliance Graphite Black, Bashful Blue & Prisma pencils & OMS
Stamps: By the Seashore MFT, Birthday sentiment from Stamping Bella
Accessories: Copper brads MM, & dimensionals
15 comments:
this card is fantastic, love that set, have done some images but not created a card. have fun with your new goodies.
You are so lucky with prizes but hey at least there is a gift to someone.
Great card
Wow! That's a great stamp! your card is gorgeous! xx
You did a great job with this set! I adore it too! Sounds like your weekend was winner! (wink)! Hugs, Deb
You did such a great job with this scene...love the surf and sand! Super!
Upir card is soooo pretty Rita. I love the colors and the stamp set is awesome. I'm sure that your friend will love it. :)
Mary
Hey there my Sweet Friend...This is Fantabulous!!!!!
Hey Rita! Sounds like you had a lot of fun and whoohoo! congratulations on winning the prizes. It was nice of you to donate the tote to a mom who needs it.
Well, I love your card. . .it's very pretty and I love how you made the image 3D. Very nice scenic card!
Maria
Love the card. I really can use some beach time although we have sunshine it is still too chilly for me.
congratulations, you won the stamp set that you wanted. You are one lucky gal.
Love it! this is a great card rita!! xo, Teri
What a wonderful card! I love the beach scene: It's very Coco'nutty! *smile*
What a fun, fun, fun card sweetie... I'm bet your the YOUNGEST out of that group, huh?!?! If not in age, I'm positive in "heart"...
SU! order eh?! Mines is on it's way... I can't wait to play too!!! I've been naughty!!! tee hee....
hugs,
Jen
Very lovely card. Congrats on winning the stamp set that you wanted.
Gorgeous card!
Rita -- this is stunning!!
Post a Comment