Hope your all enjoying the weekend. It's a beautiful day here in New England today, the sun is shinning & its 46 degrees today! Nice & warm! Hehehe!!! Spring is here & the really warm weather is on its way...soon!
Look at what was in my mailbox yesterday! My friend Carolyn sent me this beautiful card! Thank you so much Carolyn, I luv it! Imagine my surprise when I opened it just before getting ready to go shopping for the day. How fitting was this card, it was like she was reading my mind!!! You need to go over & check out her blog, she is one crafty lady! Thanks again Carolyn!

Well I finally got my signature without the box & got it to automatically post to my blog! Thanks to Allison's tutorial & a little tweaking...Yippee!!! Thank you soooooo very much Allison, you made me very happy today!!!
Well that's it for today, so enjoy the rest of your day ladies! Take care & thanks for stopping by today.
Hugs

14 comments:
This is lovely Rita...I love this DP and have to pull it out!
Fabulous darling! I envy your signature, it is beautiful! Someday...little ol' computer challenged me! LOL! Hugs, Deb
Glad you got it..you are a sweetheart--hope you had a GREAT shopping adventure!
I love your RAK Rita, it is very pretty!
I also love your new signiture, I'm going to have to figure this one out. *smile*
malieta:)
Oh what a pretty card. How nice of your friend to send you a card! I love your signature too! It's great that you found a way to remove the box around it. How did you do it? Just curious in the case I have to fix my signature.
Maria
Hi Rita! You're so lucky! That's a gorgeous card!
I thought you might be interested in a blog candy I'm offering.
Have a wonderful day!
very lovely RAK!!! And yay for your siggy!!!
hugs,
Jen
Hi Rita,
Well the weekend was up/down/up/down, we sold our last black lab puppy who just turned 16 weeks old YIPEE!
However, my 13yr old son has strep throat and his behavior has been affected. Nonstop talking, cleaning, organizing, always on, etc. I'm told this is a symptom for teens w/strep, but it is so exhausting, we can't leave him alone for a minute. Have you ever heard of this side affect?
Great signature!! Love your card-sweet color combo :D
Don't you just love getting cards in the mail! And you got such a cute one.
Wow 46 degrees, sounds like a heat wave hahahaha. I had to break out my sweaters again because it was only going to be 69 today and we are expecting rain in a day or two :(
I love the card that you recieved in the mail. I love the colors and I certainly love tha stamp from MFT!
Lucky you for having great weather today. We had snow all day and then rain. Luckily none of the snow stayed for long because it was 35 degrees all day. Tomorrow we just might make it to 50 degreees and have sun. :)
Love your signature Rita. I am waiting to get mine.
Mary
Wow! I LOVE your clor combo here!!! The stamps are so cute too! Great job!
Cheryl
What a beautiful RAK.
Very sweet!
:-)
Post a Comment