This is going to be a fast post today. This is the card that I made the other day for my blog, I didn't have any sympathy cards in my stash & I had just bought this stamp so I decided to make one this weekend & it was fast, just what I needed. I remembered I had this lace paper & thought that it would be great for this card. Isn't this paper beautiful? I need to use up paper that I have stashed away that I bought a long time ago for scrapbooking before I buy more. Now when I buy I am going to buy for the project that I will be working on in mind...no more saving for something in the future, because then you change your mind. Do you find that you do this too? Well gotta go. Have a great day & thanks for stopping by today!
Hugs...Rita

Card details
CS: Chocolate Chip & WW
DP: Karen Foster Antique Lace
Stamps: Rubber Stampede & inside sentiment is MFT Essential Sentiments
Ink: Chocolate Chip & WW Craft Ink
Accessories: Ticket punch, Ribbon is from AC Moore, Embossed sentiment inside I used Detail White EP & heatgun, foam dimensionals, flower is from Michaels Wedding tin of flowers.
10 comments:
What a beautiful card, love that paper and bow, have a great day, know what you mean about "use it up" I so hoard my paper, but not anymore.
That's paper? Not real lace? Really? What a fabulous card! Something to treasurer forever taking comfort everytime you look/read it.
((((((((((hugs)))))))))
Gina
Beautiful card. Love the lace paper. I hoard pattern papers,too. What's the point of getting it if you don't use it, right? :) Tell myself that and never seem to work.
Stunning sympathy card Rita! Lets hope you don't need it antime soon! I swear the over load of paper is a slight problem!! Guess I need to go through the 12 step paper program! He he!I am trying so hard to use it up in 08'! Wish we could all make a giant pattern paper quilt! Hugs, Deb
This is so stunning. It's sure to lift someones Spirits!!!
Very pretty n' elegant, Sweetie!!! Love it!!!
Jen
Wow Rita...another winner! I love that bronze ribbon with the gold paper!
Hi Rita! YOur card is so pretty and elegant!! I love it! That huge bow is fabulous and great choice of DP!
Hope you are having a FABULOUS Friday and that your weekend will be nice and relaxing!!
Maria
I love your card Rita. I thought that the lace was a background stamp. I was so surprised to find out that it was designer paper instead. Just lovely!
Mary
What a stunning card and I know this for a fact! Thank you so much Rita, I'll treasure this beauty forever.
malieta:)
Post a Comment