Hope you all had a great weekend! It was very windy & rainy here Saturday, but Sunday was nice & sunny. I can't believe our electricity did not go out for more than a few seconds a few times during the day in all that wind. Sometimes there's only a little wind and it goes out for hours, maybe they have finally fixed that problem. Well anyway I'm grateful for little favors!
I have a cropping to go to this Friday night & I can't wait, I promised myself that I'm only going to work on Jessica's engagement scrapbook, I need to get that going or I'm going to be in big trouble rushing around at the last minute trying to get it done. I know I work well under pressure but all this has a way of piling up on you, ya know? I'm trying to kick myself in the butt to get motivated but I can't manage that by myself...Hee! Hee! I need you girls to come over here & kick me to get me moving, Hehehe!!! Anywho, that's my plan for Friday, so wish me luck, there won't be much talking on Friday for me...yeah right!!!
Now on to my card for today. I made this card for a blogging friend, just because, so I sure do hope she got it already 'cause I don't have many cards to post right now. I'm trying to at least make a card every now & again while I'm busy doing stuff for the wedding, etc. So please bare with me. I feel so lucky to have met so many wonderful people here in this wonderful community of ours who have become such great friends. I thank all of you who come to visit me, you all inspire me & I have learned so much from all of you. Thank you so much for stopping by today & have a wonderful day!
Hugs...Rita

Card details
Card Base is from Amuse
CS: Navy Scraps & WW
Stamps: Coffee cup is from Stamping Bella, sentiment is Inkadinkado
Ink: Stazon Black, Prisma pencils & OMS & Copic glitter pens
Accessories: ribbon from Michael's, & Flower bling is from Target $ section
15 comments:
Beautiful card. I love the scallop edges.
Hope you can get the scrapbooking done for the engagement.
Great card, love that background paper, know that you will get lots of pages done on Friday,LOL, well if you set your goal at 2 that should be an easy number and if you do more you will then be ahead of the game.
What a cute card! I'm sure your blogging friend LOVED it!
Rita here was rainy Saturday too not good weather at all.
Great Card !
I know how it is too many projects and no time.
It's gorgeous Rita! The paper is really beautiful and the stamp and sentiment are so sweet!
Nicola xx
Such a wonderful card Rita! Isn't that sentiment so true? Have fun scrappin'! Hugs, Deb
That background paper is GORGEOUS! Such a CUTE card! I love it!
Oh this is just so pretty!!
Cute card, your friend will love it :)
Hi Rita, I have a question about your guestbook. How did you get it to fit your blog? I have the same background as you, but the guestbook is too big. Did you widen your screen? Thanks for your help.
what a cute card. love the sentiment!
This is so cute Rita! The colors are great!
~Lynda
Such a great card to give to a friend! I remember spending time with my friends at Starbucks and getting wired on coffee! LOL! It was fun times! I'm sure your friend will LOVE your card.
Maria
What a fantastic card. Love the saying and the layout. Great colors. Jennie
Wonderful card!
Post a Comment