Friday, March 21, 2008

I'm still here!

Hi Everyone!

I'm still here just very busy. Busy, busy, busy!!! Sorry I haven't posted any cards for a while, hang in there I'll try to make a couple of cards this weekend. I have a few cards that I really have to make & should have made them & mailed them out this week, oh well they will be late. First time for me mailing a card late, usually I'm early, ugh!!! Nothing I hate more than being late in anything I do, ask my kids how I hate being late, they know! I think they picked up my habit of being early for appointments, I taught them well!

This is a short post, I just wanted to stop by & wish everyone who celebrates Easter a very happy Easter weekend. Take care & I will talk to you soon & hope to have a card for you on Monday. Thanks for stopping by today!

Hugs


Ughhhhhh!!!!! How do I get rid of the box around my name???

6 comments:

Carolyn King said...

Happy Easter Rita!

Deborah said...

I know it is a very busy time for you! Take that bubble bath tonite and chill out for a bit! (wink)! Have a wonderful Easter Rita! Thanks for stopping by today! Hygs, Deb

Mary said...

Happy Easter Rita. I wish that I could tell you how to remove the box around your name but I have no idea. It's still very pretty. :)

Mary

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Rita,

Happy belated Easter to you and your family. Sorry, but I can't help with the box either, I would if I could. I finally got the "Tax Monkey" off my back this past Saturday and so I totally understand how busy you are and not being on time with cards. I even showed the BRAK card you sent me to my cpa. She loved it!
((((((((((hugs)))))))))
Gina

Maria said...

Hi Rita!

I can totally relate! I'm really behind on my card making as well as life! Ugghhh! I can't help you with the box around your name but I think it still looks nice with the box around it!!

Well, we'll be here when you're ready to post a card!! Have a great week, Rita!!

Maria

Little C's Creations said...

hang in there, luv... as you can see - we're all here waiting for ya! I believe all your photos have that frame around it. Also it's the type of template you are using. Don't worry though, because it still looks great!!!!

hugs,
Jen