Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Mail

Good afternoon ladies!

It is finally a beautiful warm sunny day after about 4 or 5 days of cloudy, rainy days. Finally some warmth & sunshine!!! It's 50 degrees, that's warm to us, no winter coat today! Hope you all are having a nice warm beautiful day today too! Spring is here I hope to stay!

Look at this adorable, beautiful card I received in the mail yesterday!



Is this card not BEAUTIFUL? This is from my dear friend Malieta! She has such talent, I luv her work - hop on over to her site & see what I'm talking about! I tried to capture all the glitter in the picture but couldn't, it's so much prettier in real life. This card has so much sparkle (I luv sparkle & bling) it will brighten your day & make you smile. This stamp is awesome I luv it (I may have to get one some day). Thank you so much Malieta for this beautiful razzle dazzle thank you card, I absolutely love it girl!!! Your so sweet!

I'll be back later to post a picture of some blog candy that I won awhile ago & just got around to taking a picture. Have a great day!

8 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love happy mail

Deborah said...

Oh I gotta have her too! Wonderful card Malieta sent to you! Who makes this darling stamp? Hugs, Deb

Maria said...

Wow, such a pretty card from Malieta! That hula girl is sooo cute!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Where can we get that stamp??????
It's a keeper!
Diane (aka thehappyscrapper)

Risa said...

Hey Rita!
I'm so glad that you like your card and thank you for the "thumbs up"!
hugs
malieta:)

Gina Wrona said...

Wow, what an awesome card!
(((((hugs))))
Gina

M. said...

wow you have been getting such cute things in the mail! I love that card! the girl on the card is absolutely adorable :)

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So cute!!! I love it too!
:-)