Friday, April 11, 2008

RAK'sFrom a Friend

Hi everyone!

Well this is a quick post for now, I will be back later to announce the winner of my blog candy. I just wanted to show you some cards that a friend of mine sent me, she made these last weekend at the scrap-away that my dear friend Tammi had from CM (they went to a Cape Cod hotel, nice Ha?) & since she doesn't have a blog I figured I would show you her work, maybe she will start her own blog, she really should. Her name is Diane & she also finished a scrapbook for a wedding for one of her co workers. She was a busy beaver last weekend. So Enjoy!





This card is so beautiful in real life! I really couldn't get a good picture so that you could see this vase, so double click on picture for a close up. She used liquid glass on the vase & it's gorgeous! Thank you so much Diane, I luv it!





This card has lots of glitter, it's so pretty, I luv the colors!

6 comments:

JenMarie said...

Oh wow, these are just beautiful!!

Diane said...

Oh my how beautiful these are!!!

Jackie said...

Those are beautiful! I heard that your birthday is today - Happy Birthday to you!

Gina Wrona said...

Wow, those raks are awesome!

Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

((((hugs))))
Gina

Alhambra Club said...

Happy Birthday Ms Rita and many, many, many more.

Anonymous said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Rita!
I cannot tell you how touched I was when I just got home and saw that you posted the cards I sent to you on your blog, I am SO very honored! I like what I make, but I never think what I produce is good enough to run with the "big girls" in scrapping/stamping! LOL! Thank you so very much for the kind words and I, too, consider you a friend! I have met such wonderful people in this hobby such as yourself, it makes it all the more rewarding and fun. I would also like to thank the other comment-makers for their compliments and kind words as well. If they want info on colors, supplies, etc., they can email me at thehappyscrapper1@comcast.net. Hugs to you all, Diane (aka the happy scrapper)